... Living inspired by the beauty of life, one post at a time.

Friday, November 4, 2011

Remember

On Fridays around these parts we stop, drop, and write.
For fun, for love of the sound of words, for play, for delight, for joy and celebration at the art of communication.
For only five short, bold, beautiful minutes. Unscripted and unedited. We just write without worrying if it’s just right or not.
Won’t you join us?
    1. Write for 5 minutes flat – no editing, no over thinking, no backtracking.
    2. Link back here and invite others to join in.
    3. Most importantly: leave a comment for the person who linked up before you – encouraging them in their writing!
OK, are you ready? Lets go: this weeks word is - Remember…


Just remember, 
you will always be my baby. 
No matter how big you get or how far you roam. 
I want you to know that wherever you go in life, 
I will always be there for you. 
Even if you do go to the other side of the world 
and travel to the ends of the earth. 
I am only a phone call away. 
No matter the reason
or the time of day,
remember to call and say hey!
I carry you in my heart always
and hold my memories of you near.
On my mind in the morning
and the last thing I think about at night.
Remember that I will always be here.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...