... Living inspired by the beauty of life, one post at a time.

Monday, November 14, 2011

My refuge

Ruins on the island of Mallorca

Refuge .... 

~ a shelter from danger

~ a place of safety

~ a place of exceptional protection.

... there are times in life when I need a stronghold, a sanctuary and a fortress. When life squeezes the breath out of me, I need a place to camp out and get away. My heart and soul takes refuge in a place of safety and exceptional protection ... under the shadow of the Almighty. It is my shelter from the storm. 
....................................

This is my journey of contemplation and you are welcome to join in ... or just take the moment to pause and ponder. Either way I hope you feel inspired.  

~ Capture, cherish and celebrate your life.
capture, celebrate, cherish

6 'heart 2 hearts'…heartfelt comments here.:

Denise said...

Captivating photo!

I am so thankful that during my time of need He does not run away, but instead waits for me to run to Him; it's up to me to trust in Him to work everything out! :)

Be blessed on this wonderful day!
Denise

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Very beautiful! I have my Mosaic Monday up today so I'll save my Proverbs post for tomorrow and link up then! Hope that's not too late! Enjoy your week! ♥

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Do you have a blog button specifically for Proverbs snaps? I would like to post it and get the word out! I love this idea! ♥

Shaunie @ Up the Sunbeam said...

Beautiful picture--He truly is our strong tower, our refuge!

Unknown said...

I really like this idea for the link up! I am so thankful that God is our refuge. It is so comforting to know He protects us and cares for us.

Joan said...

He is our strong tower! I'm so thankful for the security found in God!

Blessings, Joan

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing, kind words are sunshine to the soul!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...