... Living inspired by the beauty of life, one post at a time.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday Favourites


'Earth is crammed with heaven.' - Elizabeth Browning

--------------------------------------------------

This weeks favourite things


* the sand between my toes

A walk along the beach

* big girls and little girls playing together

Darling girls

* the adoration from a little girl for her big cousin

friendship...that knows no bounds

* giggles and laughter and sweet pure delight

the joy from a swing

* the love of my son

fun with my son

and just a few more....

* my daughter getting her first job

* free tickets to Easterfest

* chocolate

* a reason to eat chocolate

--------------------------------------------------

'I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I just lived the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well.' - Diane Ackerman

friday favorite things | finding joy

1 'heart 2 hearts'…heartfelt comments here.:

Lindy said...

I love the black and white photos! I hopped over from Rachel's. Thank you for a great post.

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing, kind words are sunshine to the soul!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...